My interests are:
- OS kernels & system security
- Bytecode such as CIL, WebAssembly
- Compiler mitigations for security vulnerabilities
- Web development
Check out my GitHub profile https://github.com/nielsdos.
- Snowman: The beginnings of a very basic Windows 3.1 emulator, which can run just enough code to execute the very basics of the classic CLOCK.EXE application. Includes a mostly complete 80186 emulator, a NE executable parser, and some Windows 16-bit APIs.
- Crepes: A self-hosted website to offer users events, and let your users register themselves.